Nike Airmax 90 • Premium Safari White

As I have previously mentioned about my love for Nike Airmax here, I saw discovered this awesome colour way for the first time somewhere online. I fell for these sneakers immediately, however I didn't have the intention to buy them. 
Until when I was in Hong Kong few months ago during Chinese New Year. Given that this pair was quite rare over here and it was 20% off, I spent all of my leftover red pocket money on these babies for $700~800 HKD, which is around 80 euros.

These are the Nike Airmax 90 in Premium Safari White. They are broken white/beige with a light brown sole and black logo and laces. And again, the upper materials is from suede (my love for suede shoes never dies). Luckily it has not a clear leopard nor cheetah print and certainly not all over the shoe. As my best friend responded: "These are typically Sue's sneakers." And I agree. :D 


So once more my love for Nike Airmax 90 is confirmed and I must add that these walk as comfortably as my first black/grey pair. In my opinion, Premium Safari White is much more easier to break in as in loosen up, compared to the other one since I didn't need any soles. 
I love to pair these the most with an all-black outfit combined with skinny jeans or leggings to dress down the look and make these shoes stand out. Even though they are the perfect colour combo for summer and nice weather, these might be too warm for your feet when the temperature is high. Obviously you'd like to wear airy shoes or sandals. However, for non-rainy, non-muddy and sunny days, these are pretty cool! 

Comments