Birthday Wishlist 2016

Time has flown by and the last 3 months of a year - October, November and December, always go super quickly. I love that I am a November baby, but on the other hand I wished it wasn't so close towards the Holidays, as everything seems too festive at once in a year. This year next week,  I am turning 24!

This year was a very parsimonious year. I was living in London and had to be really careful with my money as London WAS very expensive. No excessive shopping, eating out or spending money in general. This made me to be more thoughtful in spending money now: Do I really need this? Am I really loving this? With much care, I created a list of things that I really want to receive or buy! Few things are super practical and the Marc Jacobs Decadence perfume is just sexiness in a bottle. 


Comments